In Memoriam - LaZorMan

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's with great sadness in our hearts that we have to inform all our members that our friend LaZorMan passed away.
After a long time of speculations about what might happened to him,we were informed by one of his sons that his dad died from a heart attack.
As lots of us knew,he was a great guy,a very decent man!
Always willing to provide some help for those who needed it.

Rest in piece,our friend.

You won't be forgotten,

your friends from CDR DVD Base.

I'll never forget him, for sure :( I'll not even delete his mail address from my Address Book!

Rest in peace, my friend. My condolence to your family.

Knowing him for some 5 years, from various forums. An adamant character, a very open minded person, and never saying no whenever someone needed help he could offer. I feel really, really sad when I lose such friends...
I just guess how much his family will miss him, if a casual cyberfriend like me feels that way. RIP.

I found this quote that I thought fitting.

Bereavement in their death to feel
Whom We have never seen—
A Vital Kinsmanship import
Our Soul and theirs—between—

For Stranger—Strangers do not mourn—
There be Immortal friends
Whom Death see first—'tis news of this
That paralyze Ourselves—

Who, vital only to Our Thought—
Such Presence bear away
In dying—'tis as if Our Souls
Absconded—suddenly—

Rest in peace LaZorMan.

A longtime friend,and great all round guy.Always ready to help.He will remain a special staff member as long as this forum remains.My condolences to his family,and friends.I know he has gone to a better place.

dx

LaZorMan was a good friend of this Forum and will sadly be missed. :(

In accordance to all his good works, LazorMan will be given the honourary title Gold Emeritus. He will remain as such (along with all his posts) as long as the Forum stands. He may be gone, but is not forgotten.

Rest well my friend.

A sad day indead. :( He will be saddly missed here and many other forums where he was such a great help to anyone that asked for it. RIP my friend. My condolences to his family & friends.

A great sadness of the heart to hear of the passing of a friend & colleague from the forum.
Condolences to his family & all who knew & loved him.:(

We shall remember him <> RIP Lazorman

just a short message

Gone But Never Forgotten

Rest In Peace LaZorMan

Condolences and Sympathy to LaZorMan's family may our thoughts be with you all.

LaZorMan will be missed all around cyberspace..
We send our condolences to his family and loved ones....
Lost but not forgotten R.I.P ......Bro

RIP LaZorMan, U blessed the lifes of so many with Ur kindness & friendship & helping nature, U are & will always be so sadly missed :(

BaNzI :(

Laz

Been away and only just seen this real bad news.

We wondered for a long time what had happened to our ever helpful buddy as it was just not like him to be absent for any length of time. Very, very, very sad news indeed. :(

Condolances to his family and nobody that ever came into contact with LM could ever possibly forget him or his contributions to so many forums. I will remember the good and happy times, we used to have a running joke when we turned up on other forums that I was following him about or he was following me about. Top bloke! :)

LM you will be missed but never forgotten!

Status
Not open for further replies.