Imaging USB keychain?

Hi,

I'm looking for a way to backup my USB keychain (2560 MB) and I tough of a program like Acronis True Image but I've tryed the tryal and it doesn't show me the USB drive so I can't make an image of it... Someone knows another one? Free if possible...

Thank you

Is that a mistype? a 2Gb+ usb keychain?

Why would you need to "image" something that is not a bootable HD - surely any decent archiver program could back up all the files on it?

7-Zip has good compression, but is not particularly fast - especially if you max-out the compression.

Hum... it is 256 Mb, sorry for the typo :D
That could be great though a 2Gb... :)

I'm actually doing the 7zip way... Maybe will stick to this

I have a 256 stick drive well its my MUVO NX mp3 player but basically without the batterypack to play mp3s its a 256mb stick drive what are you attempting to do with yours big_gie !? just back it up !? or compress stuff to fit it !?

if its just basic compression then you are already using a pretty good freeware compression tool :)

other than that just dump the contents out to hd into its own folder then 7zip it and dump it back to have more space on the drive or just burn the contents to cdr :) with an 80min cd u would get approx 2 stick drives worth and a bit over more if compressed prolly :)

Actually I'm keeping all of my emails in my pocket :) Since Thunderbird and Firefox supports having the profile on those drives, I can keep everything there, and bring my emails/prefs/bookmarks at work+home+everywhere else :)