I'm leaving the forum .......

Well, the time has come for me to leave DVDRBase unfortunately. I have spent since day 1 of the forum here helping many get through the maze of Video converting, I hope some have learnt from it and others (me included) still learning.

This is best & friendliest forum on the net and its been fun being a part of its team and watching it grow. Unfortunately with my change in real time job and wanting to spend more time with my family, I will not have the free time to continue here (or the other forums I am at). I will pop in from time to time but not on a regular basis, just as a normal Member.

My Tutorials will remain here, but I will not be able to support or update them anymore unfortunately. But I'm sure there are many members that now know them in-side-out so maybe they can help out. Hint: they will be looking for someone to replace me :)

I'll be around for the next couple of weeks but will slowly dissapear around Christmas time. May the force be with you all.

Cheers,
CM

I'm so sorry to hear that you're leaving ChickenMan. Given that your decision is probably set, I'll say with other people that I hope you drop-in when you get a chance in the coming months.

Thanks so much for your substantial and irreplaceable contributions over the years.

You will be missed,my friend.....
Real life has still priority over a virtual one,and we respect your decision to spend more time with your family.
We wanna thank you for the time and efforts you put in our beloved forum to make it such a fine place to be.

RESPECT!!!!

A very sad RW....

Bye Alan U will be missed by one & all <> U are a legend in your own Lifetime have a long & happy rest of your life!

:( This is a sad moment for the forum indeed. Hate to see you go but, love to see you go on. Enjoy your life.

Thanks for being here from the beginning. ;) You helped create the forum,and have been here through the good,and the bad.You have been a pillar of strength,and the godfather of video conversion/instruction.You will be sorely missed.Now it's time to spend time with the family.All the best to you. :)

Although i dont know U as well as the others do. it's obvious that U have gave a lot to this forum & although sad to see U go, i hope U can still pop on :)

Wishing U many happy times with Ur family :)

Respect :)

BaNzI :D

After many lesssons obtained from your Knoledge we get the most valuable advice: "family comes first". Hope you enjoy great times with yours.

sorry to hear you'll not be here that much,

just want to add my recognition and many thanks for all the time, patience and knowledge you shared with us, you are one of an unfortunately very scarce kind

Thanks for all your kind words guys, you will all be saddly missed as well. I will be poping in from time to time as much as I can.

dx

You've been a great asset to the Forum bud. Thank you for all your hard work. Don't be a stranger, visit us when you can. :cool:

Scooterpig

Have only kown you a very short time CM and in that time I have learnt so much that I never imagined I would've in such a short time, yet I also know I have soooo much more to learn and you will be sadly sadly missed..:(

I personally thank you for your time and patience with not just myself but everyone here and I say like others have said, you will sadly missed, but I'm with you that family life is so much more important and valuable than the net...so enjoy that, have a great time and don't disappear..:)

Laz

Two bad things have happened to me this week, my favorite pub in the whole world closed it's doors for the last time and now CM has decided to retire. :(

Enjoy yourself m8 doing the things you want out there in the real world. :)

Laz said:
Two bad things have happened to me this week, my favorite pub in the whole world closed it's doors for the last time

THERE WILL BE OTHER PUBS LAZ im sure that will be great mate :)

but theres ONLY ONE CHICKENMAN :)

thats for sure :)

ChickenMan.
A BIG thanks for your input over the years, I have learned a lot.

May the force be with.......... YOU :cool: :cool: :cool:

Spottydog

Fare you well Alan and all the best with life in the real world. :)

Don't be a complete stranger though. We look forward to seeing you back here whenever your real world commitments permit.