I'm a Dad again!

Haven't been able to visit the forums lately as my wife just gave birth to our 2nd child (girl, last Jul 13)...

Just want to wish everybody a nice day. I know I am :)

Seb

Congrats
Wish u lot of happiness.
Will she join the forum when she grows up, just like her daddy??
:D :D :D

Laz

Congrats m8!

Well done! :)

Beers all round then guys! :D

Oh and N.B. and Woody are in the chair btw. :D :p :D

Congrats bro!
Well we won't B hearin from you for a long time wit all dem baby feeds and wakin up in de nights & dayz...hee hee

whew! survived first night with the baby at home. Just when we thought everything is fine with the baby, my other daughter (2 yrs old) starts crying! Me and the wife prolly got only a couple of hours sleep last night :)

It's a good job you don't need sleep - you ain't getting any for a while now m8 :)

Congrats to the whole family!

Oldy

thanks everyone!

I think my body clock has adjusted to the 2-3hr naps the baby is allowing us. The only problem now is that my other daughter is starting to get jealous of all the attention the baby is getting...

Congratulations, jojitb (even I'm a bit late)!:)
And keep in mind this: after "two girls in a row", my third child was a BOY! (and then the fourth a girl again...)
So keep trying!:D

Last edited:
kuratong said:
2 girls in a row, you must have been a bad boy jojitb L :D L

anyway ...

congratulations jojitb! i bet you will have your hands full for a while, but it's worth it.

And it's very nice of kuratong to take your picture lol; btw, the milk bottle is a little big for the baby isnt it? :p