If you identify this guy, you win a free copy of WinXP!

thats a very old pic thats been doing the rounds for years and years its even in the .swf animation ALL YOUR BASE and many other joke animations etc :)

he was caught speeding btw :)

dx

Damn that smile in panel #2. It's a sheepish grin that says, "One of these days I'm gonna make an Operating System, that will make YOU bend over and worship me!"

He must have been exceeding the speed limit by quite a bit. Normally, a speeding ticket does not require an arresting offence here in the States. Probably was going over 100mph and the officer deemed it reckless endangerment. Excessive speeding is easy to do in New Mexico though (flat, wide open roads), but I wouldn't know anything about that ;)

dxkim said:
Damn that smile in panel #2. It's a sheepish grin that says, "One of these days I'm gonna make an Operating System, that will make YOU bend over and worship me!"
LOL. That's exactly what I thought when I saw that evil smile.:D

he did look very innocent compared to now. :p
now looks more

He must have been exceeding the speed limit by quite a bit. Normally, a speeding ticket does not require an arresting offence here in the States. Probably was going over 100mph and the officer deemed it reckless endangerment. Excessive speeding is easy to do in New Mexico though (flat, wide open roads), but I wouldn't know anything about that
from what i've read,he did exceed many times speed limit during the early days of microsoft coz he like to drive at high speed in order not to miss his plane ;) dont remember if the cops did kick his a** :D