i hate winxp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I fixed my vid driver that I had problems with in another post. Turns out I am retarded and I need a oem driver not the standard ATI driver. Now I have a different problem more related to winxp. I run a cracked winxp pro 2600 sp1 with a crack in which you replace the winlogon file restart in safe mode and use two other progs. I had installed this on two computers including my own and, for awhile all was good. Unfortunately all is not good now or, i wouldn't be posting here. Now one day I started my comp to find a message right before logon saying winxp need to be activated. choosing ok or cancel leads to the system trying to logon and abrubtly dumping you back into the logon menu.
At the same time as I was having these troubles the other two comps (which are at other houses) had the same problem. I believe it to be a microgay update looking to stop piracy ;however, i could be wrong it could be a virus. I would wonder how that could be though because we all had firewall and virus protection. I am almost sure somebody other then me has had this problem and, my question is how do I get rid of it without reinstalling the operating system. Oh yes I can get into safe mode but, not safe mode with networking.
any suggestions :D ?

Last edited:
Run cracked programs is asking for problems most of the time.
But still there has been virus out there which breach firewalls and antivirus and make stink of your PC.
But running a cracked winxp pro 2600 sp1 you will not get any help from here..
Thread closed. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.