i cant login

R

roughlad()

i cant login when i try 2 post it says login so i type in my user and pw then it says thank you for loging in roughlad then it goes 2 the page asking me 2 login wtf is going on.

Sorry there are some having login problems so plaese bear with us.
In the mean time I'll check ur account and get back to you. :)

@roughlad() YOU have to register 1st. become a member then you'll be able to login to main forum. At the moment your just a guest. Please try registering again if you have done so already.

R

roughlad()

RASTABT said:
@roughlad() YOU have to register 1st. become a member then you'll be able to login to main forum. At the moment your just a guest. Please try registering again if you have done so already.
i have registered as roughlad no brackets

U

Unregistered 2

Can't login.

I have been trying to login and so far have not been successful. each time I use my nick and PW it tells me it is invalid. I have a yahoo account that I use for internet posting, could this be why I cannot receive a new password, as I have requested? Can I give you my personal e-mail address without it getting out there? I set up the Yahoo account for the sole purpose of keeping my personal account spam and bulkmail free. Below is my nickname and password, which will not be accepted. My Yahoo address is
Please advise. Thanks.
Nick: jaibronx

U

Unregistered 2

VIPER_1069 said:
@ jaibronx try deleting your cookies and logging in here www.dvdrbase.com and getting a new cookie as roughlad discovered :)
I went in and deleted the cookies for this site......still no luck. I would like to keep my nickname. perhaps I will re-register with a different e-mail. Before I do, any other suggestions?

Jaibronx...

You are not in the database..I just looked.You will have to register with a legitimate email please..Use a new password too please.

Will remove you email and password from this thread.

Let me know if you have further trouble. ;)