I back now :)

Me was in a car accident, some stupid bloke stopped suddenly infront of me for no reason so I braked, abs kicked in, everything was fine! Next min some guy came speeding of the dual carriageway into the back of me, totalled his G reg completely. Caused £1,200 damage to mine, rear bumper took the impact, didn't know it was fitted with anti impact stuff, but all the same it needed to be replaced, but other probs cropped up so I got rid. Dragged me down for a few weeks, didn't feel like doing much! Got a personal injury claim setup by my ins company because I had motor legal protection, and even though I have cancelled the ins now, it makes no difference as I was covered at the time of the accident they still have to follow it through. Been clocking up the miles on me custom pedal cycle, done 160 miles over the last 2 weeks, taking me up to a total of just over 934 miles. Got ADSL now 512kbps connection with Pipex and had a load of guys getting me up to max speed with tweaks etc..

Greetz The Diplomat :)

hmmmmmm is this a new trend woody or a curse of CDRBASE .....not so long back our very own N.B.was involved in a car accident !? spooky or what !? :confused: :confused:

:D

Welcome back Intercept :)
Just hope your health is fine,,been in a RTA miself some 8 years back and still have problem's to this day...
The main thing is your mobile and not stuck in a hospital bed.;)

Thanxs Guys for your support, seeing as you replied to this thread, I thought the decent thing was by replying back. Got an appointment with the hospital on 9th July, being fitted with a heart monitor for 24hrs. Started getting probs since the accident, whereas at rest it would be 90bpm, and for no reason drop to the 47bpm etc. One day before I even got on my cycle it was pounding @ 155bpm. So I am just taking it easy for now. L/N was scary it kept dropping well into the 50's and at one point stopped :confused: then started again?????????

It's nice to have a fast connection, but me health is more important.

CU all soon.

The Diplomat :)

So sorry to hear this latest news bro.
Still take note of the doctors the main thing is to try and relax and make sure you've a moblie or landline near by ya at all times man..Just hope we hear some better news from you soon.
We all looking out for ya from all Staff and members here @ CDRBase. ;)

welcome back.....hehehe speaking of accidents my jack@$$ wiped out today.....failed bunny hop.....but as always i hopped right back up....hehehehe(o hehehehe no pun intened).....sorry.....i'm bored....all the other board i goto are dead tonight

Liz

well im back too .......only accident i had was loss of memory and couldnt sign in :confused: i still havent got nother camera dave but still workin on it :p so i guess i'll just have to find some more old jokes to post till then...........oh and im off on holiday on Sat to your neck of the woods woody!!!