How to join two full DVD?

ntvh

Hi,
Would somebody please help/show me that to use what programs for join 2 full movies together?. Also, My DVD has encrypted, is there any way to bypass them? Thanks:confused:

You can rip both dvds with dvddecrypter to remove the macrovision and then use dvd2one to join them.

ntvh

I used dvddecrypter for the 2 movies but the picture did not come out right? Do you have anything else than dvddecrypter? THX:rolleyes:

ntvh said:
I used dvddecrypter for the 2 movies but the picture did not come out right? Do you have anything else than dvddecrypter? THX:rolleyes:

explain more detail what went wrong :)

you can rip both with dvd fab or decrypter and use either dvd2one or dvdshrink to merge them to one dvd :)

DVD decrypter failing a proper rip probably means that a new protection ( ArcCos or whatever) kicks in. In that case the best free solution is DVDFab decrypter, which manages more protections than DVD decrypter.

ntvh

I m using DVDFAB 2.89 Platium(GoldMode) and when it is done with the movie..the screen have the square on it. sometime it is clear but most of time it have the square on it. Then, I use DVDcopy tool, it copy all for me ..I can use it to burn only one movie on DVD. When I try to use DVD2One for that file.. the DVD2one still report that my movie still have copyguard. What is going on? are anyway to bypass it? Thanks:eek:

Last edited: