How sad are micro$oft

just to prove that they realy dont like competition, they provided sega with a list of words that were considered as unsuitable usernames in phantasy star online.

as well as the usual swear words m$ decided to include a few extras, you know the kind of thing, realy mean and nasty words like ... linux or lindows.

what a bunch of tossers, of course upsetting the linux community has its advantages :) there is now a patch available that allows you to use ALL of the banned words in your username ;) will gates and his army of darkness never learn?

dx

Considering that M$ is now working on their own version of Linux, I would say that Bill Gates has already been bitten in the arse. ;)

I can see it now, Windows LX or even better Winux. :D

But of course, it will have a newly improved Windows Product Activation imbedded. :rolleyes:

dxkim said:
But of course, it will have a newly improved Windows Product Activation imbedded. :rolleyes:
well they cant call it lindows;) and i guess it wouldnt be a m$ os if it wasnt so full of backdoor exploits, so they will realy need to work out how to screw it up before thy can call it micro$oft.

i found this elsewhere, how true it is....

Windows 98:
A 32-bit patch for a 16-bit GUI shell running on top of an
8-bit operating system written for a 4-bit processor
by a 2-bit company
who cannot stand 1 bit of competition.

ABCMan said:
Windows 98:
A 32-bit patch for a 16-bit GUI shell running on top of an
8-bit operating system written for a 4-bit processor
by a 2-bit company
who cannot stand 1 bit of competition.
:D