How do you keep titles in DVD2SVCD application

Hello there everyone
I have been using DVD2SVCD for ages and i still haven't figured out how to keep the titles not subtitle.
Lik yesterday i have processes Rush Hour 2 and that movie has a lot of scene where they talk in asian and my SVCD doesn't display the translation.

What do i do to have only those meant to be translations.

thank you in advance for your help

regards
bash

Most DVD Players cant handle svcd subtites, you need to make them Permanent.

The subs used in foreign language parts is normally near the end of the list of subtitles, some hidden, some not. I jusy backed up Die Another Day and the subs when they speak Korean were very difficult to find indead.

:-( damn

I take that there is no full proof way of diong this, anyway thanks for the response CheckinMan
and by the way what did you mean by " some are hidden some are not"?
you mean the whole sub sometime is missing oh just the text in sub (the way it is supposed to be with "title".

talk to you soon

bash

Sorry, I dont know what your refering to as Title, they are just Subtitles, nothing special.

When foreign languages are spoken and English subtitles automatically pops up (when playing the DVD) this is because of 2 reasons. Either the subs are hard encoded into the movie picture and cannot be turned on or off. They are part of the pic, so when you convert to svcd they convert also. Simple. But for most dvd's, they are just a standard subtilte stream, nothing more, nothing less. In dvd2svcd tick Subtitles on and when the list comes up, select to correct one. As I said, they are generally at the botton of the long list of subtitles available for that dvd. However, some are hidden in another stream and are not so obvious.

Thanx

Got ya!
Thanks for your replies it's good to have knowledgeable people like yourself on this board.
I have been with cdrsoft from the start and it gives me a warm feeling knowing that it is always there ;-).

Talk to you soon

Regards
Bash

P.S.
This is going to save me a lot of time with this subtitle thingy