how do i use the just downloaded boot disc ?

ok i just dowsnloades a 1.6 mb big zip file with the name ps2 boot disc in the zip archiv was a .bat file with the name :
Crack to play your backup playstation 2 games on your playstation 2.bat

a playstaion boot disc iso file with the name:

Playstation Boot Disk.cdi

and a readme file which says the follows :

First of all you need to have a playstation 2 game, you can rent them or even find them on the internet. once you have one, put it onto your disk-drive.
Now all you have to do is open the "Crack to play your backup playstation 2 games on your playstation 2.bat" and it will automaticaly patch the game.
You are ready to burn your game to a disk, just use your fav. burning software and bingo, you made a self boot playstation 2 disk. Just put it in your playstation 2
and you are ready to go

Or the harder way, you can use the playstion 2 boot disc, but you have to open up your playstation 2 and alot more crap.

what do i have to do with the original ps2 game just copy the files on hard drive by using the windows exploerer or do i have to make a iso file with blindread and do the games work then on a normal ps2 without mod chip or anything else ?

there is no such thing as a boot disc for ps2 so you have just wasted some bandwidth :(

even the psx bootdisk has to be a pressed silver cd not a burned cdr i'm afraid