How do I insert cue sheet in large MP3?

earlc@quicksilv

:confused: :confused: :confused: HI all, I download DJ mixes as large MP3 then burn to CDR as audio disc to play in home stereo, currently they show up as 1 track ie 53 mins I have cue sheets (see Attacment) of which I want to include, I have spent 2 days reading tutorials and have arrived at the conclusion I am thick! can understand them, I have nero 6 ultra also trailing CDRWIN5 CDmate any simple instuctions aimed at a 5 year old intect very appreiciated
Thanks in advance

Attachments

Last edited:

earlc@quicksilv

Thanks

Will try Burn at once seems odd that freeware can do what retail cant!! ie nero, will let you know how it works looked at Feurio! coulndt work it out!!

On Burnatonce you have to start an audio project, and open the .cue file from there- not directly from the start "open" etc.

earlc@quicksilv

Not getting this!!

Hi,have tried all software recommended, getting werid error messages just tried this tut in nero= unexpected file format to create a CDR that has cue and plays in home audio system do I need to create an image in nero recorder? converted my mp3 to wave and did according to this tut, didnt get to the burning stage...!!! getting fustrared Ive spent a week on this and no luck jet, will concerntrate on photoshop for Album covers in the meantime!!!
Thanks in advavce
heres tut I used...I found this thread while googling how to burn a mp3 with a cue.
So anyways, from what I read here, and kinda figured out on my own,
heres a pretty easy way.

So heres what I got: a 700MB mp3 file, a cue file that splits it at the the tracks (this one had about 45), and Nero 6.

First convert the .mp3 to a .wav.

Then open your .cue file (rename it to .txt and open it)
See this line: FILE "the name of the mp3 file.mp3" MP3
Change it to: FILE "the name of the wav file.wav" WAVE
note: make sure it says WAVE and not WAV,
and make sure the .wav and .cue are in the same folder.
Now save that .txt, don't forget to rename it .cue

Now open Nero 6, at the top click 'Recorder', then 'Burn Image',
then find your .cue file and open it.

It should only take a few seconds to open it.
Now burn it!

It only took about 5 min to convert the mp3 to a wav, 10 more seconds to start up Nero and load the cue, and another 10 minutes to burn it. Im sure there might be better, l33ter ways of doing it, but this worked pretty good for me so hope this helps someone else.