How can i burn CUE and BIN files to dvd-r?

Use a software called ALCOHOL 120% / BLINDWRITE / NERO BURNING ROM 6.3.0.2...

Of course burning it on the a DVD you will need a DVD writer..

REgards

To burn the files with nero 6..

Load up in nero version not express..

Choose Recorder in the menu and the click burn image..
Locate the cue files and then burn..

As easy as that

mojo8850 said:
As easy as that
Errr, lets make it slightly more difficult! :D

You simply cannot... CD only filesystems, not supported on DVD.
You will suceed ONLY if your .bin file has just a single data track in mode1/2048 sectorsize (as this one is a pure ISO9660 filesystem, which is supported on data DVD's). Joliet and Rockridge extensions are allowed, as well as HFS/Motorola bytecode (which will make the DVD readable under MacOS 7.X-9.X). For MacOS 10.X which is a Unix clone the Rockridge extensions are enuff.
Actually you can even just rename such a .bin file to .iso and burn straightaway.

Last edited:

grant_c2003

im new to all this and didnt understand your post scarcrow. Can you explain it a little more easier? what shoul i do to the cue and bin files?
How can i join them to make the movie 1 big one?
How can i convert them to mpg so i can burn using tmpgedvd author?
thanks

grant_c2003 said:
im new to all this and didnt understand your post scarcrow. Can you explain it a little more easier? what shoul i do to the cue and bin files?
How can i join them to make the movie 1 big one?
How can i convert them to mpg so i can burn using tmpgedvd author?
thanks
If you have cue/bin images of videoCD's, all you can do without modding is burn them to CD.
But yes, it is entirely possible to rip off the video files from them, reencoding them with the app of your preference to DVD compliant format (so that they will play in standalone DVD's- just don't expect a good video quality), and burn them to DVD. Have you consulted the (exhellent) forum tutorials on the issue?