Hola Everybody....greetings From Spain

I'M A MAC USER. I'AM THE ONLY ONE ON THIS FORUM OR IS THERE ANY BROTHER OR SISTER :)D ) OUT THERE ?
CHEERS TO EVERYONE. KISSES TO EVERYGIRL ;)

Please turn of caps lock next time.
Now Welcome hope you enjoy your stay.
Your not the only one on the forum I'm here bro..:D :D
All jokes aside no your not alone on the Mac front here.:)

Roots, Rock, Reggae

Greetings in the name of his MACjesty.....Hi Brother. Thanks for the welcoming in this forum. So you are from Kingston. I am a big Jamaican Music fan. Lee Perry and his Black Ark Studios, "Coxsone" Dodd and his Studio One, Treasure isles Label, and too many GREAT bands and vocalists to mention ( Ken Boothe, Gregory Isaac, John Holt, King Tubby, Desmond Dekker, Jackie Mitto ( one of the finest Hammond B· 3 organ player in the world ) The Congos, Israel Vibrations, the Heptones, the Upsetters, all HIGH stuff... ). Nice to meet you. We keep in touch.
Fernando:D

NP star just cool you know you can just shout mi..
Bwoy av to get dem Dub plates out now...;) Lick ashot..Run Fire Water in the back ground for mi.. I know but please read our rules and feel free to join in the main forums..
Thanks for the caps lock.

Laz

RASTABT said:
Bwoy av to get dem Dub plates out now...;) Lick ashot..Run Fire Water in the back ground for mi..
Can we have a translation of that please Bro? :D:D J/K

Welcome to the forum m8! :)

A bit more of a Jimmy Cliff or Peter Tosh kinda guy myself. :D Though I have been known to listen to Yellowman in years gone by, wow...what ever became of him?

dx

Hola 77special! I'm a hybrid user, PC at home (WinXP) and a MAC at work (OS X Jaguar). Even have an iPod! ;)

If Apple ever releases Marklar (a secretive Apple OS X that runs on a PC), I would go dual boot on my home PC.

Gotta love that new 17" Powerbook. It's a beauty! http://www.apple.com/

hi and welcome to are forum

and look at what you done

Bwoy av to get dem Dub plates out now... Lick ashot..Run Fire Water in the back ground for mi.. I know but please read our rules and feel free to join in the main forums..
Thanks for the caps lock.
you got rasta started :D:D