Hi

Ridicully

Hi, I just started trying out various avi-DVD-R conversions last summer... I am a musical fan and have been trying to convert my favorite Austrian musical to DVD with home-made subtitles again and again with various programs... However so far I have had problems with every program I used. Anyway I hope I can find out what is wrong so I can make a proper DVD to introduce this musical to my friends... and I'll be more than happy to give out free copies to anyone who knows how to fix my problem as well!!! :)

Ridicully said:
Hi, I just started trying out various avi-DVD-R conversions last summer... I am a musical fan and have been trying to convert my favorite Austrian musical to DVD with home-made subtitles again and again with various programs... However so far I have had problems with every program I used. Anyway I hope I can find out what is wrong so I can make a proper DVD to introduce this musical to my friends... and I'll be more than happy to give out free copies to anyone who knows how to fix my problem as well!!! :)

hi and welcome to the forum Ridicully :)

firstly ...there are lots of programs out there that can add subtitles to movies etc but we need more information on what format the video you are tring to process from avi,xvid,mpeg,wmv what ?

what programs have you tried ?

@ the free copies ... i doubt that would be legal with (c) legalitys etc to do that but thanks for the offer but will decline on behalf of everyone here :D

>>>>VIPER_1069<<<< (Admin) :)

Ridicully

Thanks for replying!
The programs I have tried are AVI2DVD, VSO ConvertX2DVD and The Filmmachine.
I used them to convert an avi to DVD with subtitles.
After countless trials using different settings, I think I sort of know what is going wrong with my DVDs... finally!