Hi everybody....

I`m a single mom... 38... feels like 22;)
I have 2 kids, 5 & 8, so there is of course a playstation in the house, and when mom loves to play:rolleyes: everything is ok!Love to work and experiment with my pc so I was rec. of a friend to visit this site... and here I am:p
Its always interesting to see what others think of some equipment you`ve been wondering about your self... so why not enter a forum.
Hope I`ll enjoy this forum as the others I`ve been with...:)

Jots welcome have a look round to get the grips of tings here.
Hope you enjoy your visit.:D
We have one Rule here...:D Read our Rulez...;)

Laz

Hey Jots!

Welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay. :)

You will find us a friendly lot who all work together for the benefit of each other. :)

Thank you...:p
I`ll enjoy my stay..
just hope this forum is a bit more fortuned than my last one...
a games forum.. waiting for the next version was too long for most of the visitors! Well, this is not a games forum, I know!
Hope to find some answers to my questions here!:D

hi and hello jots :D

greetings and welcome feel free to wander around ask questions and answer any that you may have knowledge on :)

have fun and enjoy your stay !! :D

ya welcome. We tend to be an odd bunch from all walks of life, and great to hear a mom with kids on the forum.
You will be able to provide great insite (insight? lol never was good at spelling) on durability of things hahahaha.

Anyhow, here you can find info on games and most other things related to PCs. If can't find info you're looking for, just post a question or concern.

Enjoy!