here is an odd thing

interesting !? wonder if self loading bootable disks pretty much like the dreamcast self loaders are in the pipeline ?! :)

It is surely NOT a compact disc, I wonder if they have been granted a licence from Philips to call this so... if not I can envision some coming lawsuits.

lol just looked @ the pics again an notices the quote "THIS IS NOT A GAME" really !? now heres me thinking can i play this multi player or just on my own and does it need a gun ?!

now unless the buyer is either blind and stupid it will come in a BOX with a SLEEVE that says its an ACTION REPLAY cheat disk !?

it does say in big white letters on the disk "THE ULTIMATE GAME ENHANCER" too !? maby its a disclaimer to hide the fact that its not a DVD !?

saying this tho the DREAMCAST disks were not DVD either but the format of GD+G holding more data than the standard 700meg its sposed to and upto 1-2 gig plus on a normal cdr ?!?

Again sposed to be a copy protection but failed miserably with the advent of the discovery of how to rip them and cut out anything that could be sacrificed to fit a 700meg cdr and a quick fiddle with the files to make it self bootable and hey presto one working dupe of yer fav game !?

the file structure of the gd rom found in the dreamcast and the gc rom is very very similar, i dont think there is any way to tell if its a cd or not but i'd guess that if it says so it is (you can buy mini cdr's as easy as mini dvd-r's)

the interesting thing is that if it realy is a cd then the gc rom drive can read cd and dvd formats (subject to being able to bypass that bloody media checkbuilt into the drive:()