Here is a Strange one for yah!

Soz if I posted in the wrong place

Mighty strange indeed you may ask, for I am just as suprised as you. My mate dropped a CD off before, it was Windows XP Pro with the intergreated SP2, yup you heard me right "SP2". I have made an intergrated SP1 for personal use, but when on earth did he find Windows XP SP2? I have had a little look, but nothing has come up, for I would like too download this seperately:bigsmile: I got some major flu bug at the moment, and really can't be bothered to do anything:(

I was at a local market today, you know the kind I mean, well there was 6 trading standard officers undercover, it didn't take long for certain traders to pack up and leave before it was too late;) I warned all the peeps I know, where I get me DVD's from:cool:

Greets from a worn out Diplomat, no smiles, the Grim Reaper is on me case :eek:

N.B.

Staff member
techconnect.ws posted SP2 for WinXP some time ago ...
There are always some leaks to the net, you know :)

Grim Reaper ? :D
OMG !
But you are lucky ! It is just the Reaper ! I have the easter bunny behind my back :D

N.B.

Staff member
:)
No problem ...
But this forum is teamwork ...
Admins, Mods, Goldies .. and most members do great work here so .. :)

ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY !!! .... apart from those NOT PLAYING "Stair dismount" :p :p :p lol but we are all EVEN YOU the members out there a VALUABLE part of this forum !!

FOR US .... you MEMBERS ...make it worth while :)

I guess I should go it into more detail when I reply. I do think this is a great site but what I was thanking N.B. for was techconnect.ws.:D

N.B.

Staff member
oh, ic ...
Techconnect is ... no it was a cool site, done by nice people ...
Today it is, a good source ...
But not the community it was before ! :(

VIPER_1069 said:
ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY !!! .... apart from those NOT PLAYING "Stair dismount" :p :p :p lol but we are all EVEN YOU the members out there a VALUABLE part of this forum !!

FOR US .... you MEMBERS ...make it worth while :)
Here a good laugh on me and the guy in the states, someone has a sense of humor :D Must remember to watch for the Grim Reaper he is still on me warpath :eek: better hope I haven't got the SARS virus :eek: otherwise Mr Grim will be waiting ;)

Here is a laugh for you all, some poor bloke in the states as the same car as me, he has 3 probs, I have 2, anyway cut to the chase, read on adventurer your quest awaits lol (Dragons Lair):eek: :D ;)

His comments gave me and a load of other on-line mates a state of mind where we almost died laughing ;) *it's a Nissan 200SX and it is a b*****d to get a jack under there, I use a 2 ton hydraulic jack myself and cus it's such an akward car, you really have to take the jack very close too the limit, did it myself scary)anyway back to his story.

While I was under me car banging my head I found an oil leak from the backside of the turbo, the oil in nut was not tight enough, fixed np, now comes the giggles It still smoked like a Jamaican after harvesting a new crop(knackered Turbo) and the engine still idled like a gorilla being poked with a stick(WTF I wouldnt poke a gorilla with a stick, it would snap me in half never mind deck me with its fists) *my motor does this Intercooler gasket almost dead np, in his case he called it a crusty blown gasket lol) On top of this after giving several revs the idle seemed too stay high 950rpm or too low 300rpm as if it was 2 different settings trying too let the engine heat up enough to stop the rancid idle, so back to the drawing board*I got this prob, but I found out from a guy in the USA with Nissan 240sx that when his Heated Oxygen Sensor died it caused the revs too idle like a demented dog on heat, trying too have its way with yah leg lol* Anyway the O2 sensor he is tracking down for me, will cost $80 and is a simple job of unscrewing the old and scewing the new one in :) in the UK it cost £260 +Vat yikes.

Anyway I gotta laugh b4 the Grim reaper makes his mind up on whether let me off the hook or not.

Greetz from a wrecked Jamaican Diplomat, but without the harvest crop, it's all gone:eek: