Help!

LDJB

I'm having problems with my DVDR's! I'm using DVD shrink to backup a normal DVD and then burning with either copy 2 dvd or Nero. I'd say about 50% of DVDR's i've burnt so far have some sort of glitch in them where the will suddenly skip and then freeze. It usually happens near the end of the film, does anybody know what the problem is coz I seem to be doing everything ok.

LDJB

I've used 2 types of DVDR, the ones I have now are made by Arita and the others were PC-Line, I don't think they are bad disks. Both have been DVDR+.

would u mind posting the media codes of the discs u're having problems with? it sounds like a media problem to me too if u only have problems closer to the end of the discs.

LDJB said:
I'm having problems with my DVDR's! I'm using DVD shrink to backup a normal DVD and then burning with either copy 2 dvd or Nero. I'd say about 50% of DVDR's i've burnt so far have some sort of glitch in them where the will suddenly skip and then freeze. It usually happens near the end of the film, does anybody know what the problem is coz I seem to be doing everything ok.
Have a look at this thread: http://www.dvdrbase.com/showthread.php?t=34582
you should find your answers there.

Good luck
linhthao___________