HELP ! with screen options

woody! chickenman, or anyone else with info that can help me. I'm backing up my dvd's using dvdxcopy express..the burn is great and so is the video and audio...so here's the problem.. I have an option window to burn full screen or wide screen. I click on full screen and then click save and it acknowledges it , but when the final burn is done and i watch the video its still in wide screen.. it appears that this option doesn't seem to work for some reason..so what im asking is. is there anything i can do like using ifo edit or is there a way to get into dvdxcopy express to change the parameters of the screen size to set it at full screen...this is all i want to do is burn in full screen, Due to me having a 60inch hdtv....thanks dax300 a.k.a. the wizard :cool:

Askar

I wouldn't expect to be able to copy a widescreen movie as fullscreen. My guess is the option for full or widescreen probably is asking what kind of movie you are burning it from. Although, if you could make a widescreen movie into fullscreen, you would be giving up a lot of picture quality. If you have a high def screen, you should just enjoy the better picture from the widescreen presentation. To each their own though.

Askar said:
I wouldn't expect to be able to copy a widescreen movie as fullscreen. My guess is the option for full or widescreen probably is asking what kind of movie you are burning it from. Although, if you could make a widescreen movie into fullscreen, you would be giving up a lot of picture quality. If you have a high def screen, you should just enjoy the better picture from the widescreen presentation. To each their own though.
=dax300) thanks for answering askar :p