help with burnatonce!!

wutang4life36

hey yall.....im back with more problems! *SIGH* when will it end!
heres my problem.....i got all the programs needed for backing up my movies...
"dvd decrypter", "dvd shrink", "burnatonce". i follow all the instructions..giving by "chickenman" himself. when it comes time to burn....it seems to be working fine...until like half way through...i would say about 20-25 mins!! the disc ejects....and i get a messege "there were some errors, consult your log" or something of that nature...so.....what gives?????
i follow the instructions!! i can still play the disc on my dvd player...but its incomplete!! what does it mean? "consult your log"? chickenman HELP!! ANYONE!! PLEASE!! i wasted a dvd becuz of this

damn..just when i thought my troubles were over...here comes another!! i gonna throw my pc out the window!!

incase yall wondering i have a liteon dvd-+r/rw

peace!!!!!!

dx

You will need DVDPro to get that LiteOn to work in BAO. Hint... look
here, It is unsupported by BAO, but it works just fine. ;)

would this also work for my writer as ive had same probs

dx said:
You will need DVDPro to get that LiteOn to work in BAO. Hint... look
here, It is unsupported by BAO, but it works just fine. ;)
my writer is BTCdvd+/_r/rw
cd-r/rw
i am desperate for advice as i am wasting disc's trying i also used decrypter shrink dvd and the burnatonce99b

It's very hard to get a key for ProDvd.....I've sent several mails to the author without getting any response.:(
Jamieo,developer of burnatonce,dropped official support for dvdburning due to the fact that the dvdrecord plugin only supports native dvd- writers,mostly Pioneer......dvd+ or Dual format drives are NOT supported.
I think it's better to use another program to burn dvd if you have a dual format dvd drive.Or you have to spam mr Jorg Schilling with mails to obtain a key for ProDvd.....