Help, why won't my games work! MOH:Rising Sun, James Bond : Everything or Nothing

zim_zimmer

Hi,

I posted on here a while back about James Bond:Everything Or Nothing not being backed up ok for me. Well after some helpful tips on here I went out aand got some RITEK DVD-R's as people say they are the best media to use. So I tried backing up my JB:EON game and exactly the same thing happens!!

It loads up to where you select your language, so I choose English then the screen goes black..... but stays Black!!!

I've also just tried MOH:Rising Sun but this does not work either.

Is there something I'm doing wrong as with regards to ripping the image from the DVD/game or burning it back to the disc??? I've followed the tutorials to a tee for both ALCOHOL 120% and also DVD DECRYPTER but still no joy.

My set up is as follows :

PHILIPS DVDRW428 (writes both +/- discs)
RIVISION GO4 DVD-R's
ALCOHOL 120% / DVD DECRYPTOR
---------------
V6 PS2 with FLIP LID
SWAP MAGIC DVD v2.0

Please could someone help me... I'm going mad here (plus losing a few DVD's along the way!!).

Or just if anyone has successfully managed to back-up these games so that I know its not just the game that won't copy?

Thank you

Baza171

Aright mate i used to have this problem with James Bond what you need is a CDLoader this will solve all your probs, so all you DVD's you have wasted would have worked. Hope this works for you. :)

zim_zimmer

Hi... Whats a CDLoader if you don't mind me asking???

I've still got my backup of James Bond... will it still work?? What about the other game, MOH : Rising Sun? Is that the same problem?

Thanks

Lance Van Voor

cdloader will cure the problems you are having, download cdloader and burn it to a cd. load up your cd magic disk, then swap for your cdloader, then swap for your dvd magic disk thingy, then swap for your backed up game, then enjoy the game.