Help needed with DVD Burning

I have a tv series box set on DVD which has 4 episodes per disc on the DVD's. How do i, do a backup to DVD so i get all four episodes on a single DVD like the original DVD??? Please help!!!!!!!!!!!

@ bluey43,

Suggest visiting Doom9.Net located at http://www.doom9.org/.

Look on the left hand side of the page for "Guides". Click on that heading and you will be redirect to another page. Look on the right hand side of the page for "Ripping". Click on that heading and you will see a guide for DVD Decrypter. This guide is very well detailed and has screenshots.

Regards,
Coaster

I have ripped all the files to the HD using DVD Decrypter (file mode) as The-Poacher suggested. I tried dvd2one, but with no luck. I am stumped and not to sure what to do next. Is there a guide or step by step instruction of what to do next.

I looked at chickenmans guide (which is absolutely brilliant) when i backed up a movie and it worked perfectly. But i am still stuck on how to backup a DVD with multiple episodes of a tv series on it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I would suggest reading this :)
Depending on the size of the original dvd the quality of the finished backup should be quite ok and the structure can be the same as original.
Only thing i would change is to make iso and burn with ImgTool Classic 0.91.1 and dvddecrypter. Guide

:)