Hello my loves.

I did not die, and I am sorry for all the guess work I was making. I did and do have health problems that are turning me into the bionic woman. But I guess that's not the reason I was gone either. Maybe some remember that I had started a site called "Mae's Neighborhood Bar"? Well, I couldn't administer it anymore. There were too many problems and other things that happen on the internet when people get close, and I just wasn't in good enough health to handle all the crap going on. So...what's that got to do with us, you say? Some people, and one big bully, got very angry, and said cruel things about me. They were lies but others jumped on the "attack Janie" bandwagon. I had to drop out, but I dropped out of everything. It took me a loooong time to get over everything and come back on things on a semi-regular basis. About all I have been doing is FaceBook and emails.

LTR12101B, thank you for finding me on FB, and connecting me to Viper again. And Viper, thank you for that note that meant so very much to me.

I'll need a little time to look around and read stuff, but if you'll have me I'd like to drop in now and again.

Janie

Subtle edit for security >>>VIPER_1069(Admin)<<< ;)

Yeah that's a big thanks LTR12101B for the connection and WELCOME BACK TO THE BIONIC GODDESS its been a while but hey the forum is almost complete with staff members again so maby NOW its time to kick it off again soon :)

There goes the neighbourhood :rolleyes:

Welcome back, don't tell me you still remembered your password, I have to have mine reset every time an update loses it from "remember me"!

N.B.

Staff member
welcome back! And I am sorry about the things that happened, I guess in the internet ... and especially forums things escalate way to quickly :(

Hello Janie,welcome back to our little place on the www.
Sorry to hear that things weren't always good for you,but I hope it will be better and better...finding us back,could be a new beginning ;)
Anyway,I'm glad to see our bionic goddess back here.....:D

Roady, NB, LTR, Vipey...it feels like I just came home from Oz. From the movie, not the continent. Well, let's get going....it's time to play again!!!

Last edited:
Welcome back here, Janie! Spend the time you like to spend here but don't forget real life. :)

Grteetings from
Duracell

I'm off on my yearly vacation in Buffalo now. Everybody keeps asking me why in the world I would go to Buffalo in the winter. Simple, I live in the desert now and I miss the snow. Thanks Duracell and Banzi. *D*, I learned the hard way and my real life will never include anything computer oriented again!

You really want to know the story of Buffalo Wings? BTW, in Buffalo they were never called that. They are called chicken wings or just wings.
I'll be taking a trip to Buffalo again in August. Not a usual thing for me but I decided to go to my family reunion this year.