Having problems with Photoshop.

I am having a few probs with Photoshop. Wouldn't open, so I takes it off, now it won't re-install. The attachment is the error I get, anyone shed any light ?

Attachments

did you install it then move the installed folder to another location on your hard drive !?

Looks like you will have to dig though the registery for photshop entries and remove them before reinstalling :)

VIPER_1069 said:
did you install it then move the installed folder to another location on your hard drive !?

Looks like you will have to dig though the registery for photshop entries and remove them before reinstalling :)
Rats. I was hoping it wouldnt come to that. Ah well. I dunno where to start, but the beginning would be a good place !

Remove all photoshop entries in the registry eh ? :confused:

Last edited:
er prolly in yer er " /documents and settings/dad/local settings/temp folder " folder phil !?

not registery yet matey just navigate to yer documents folder then the settings folder then the dad folder then the local etc etc then when you locate the temp folder within delete the contents or move them elsewhere if u think u may need them :)

VIPER_1069 said:
er prolly in yer er " /documents and settings/dad/local settings/temp folder " folder phil !?

not registery yet matey just navigate to yer documents folder then the settings folder then the dad folder then the local etc etc then when you locate the temp folder within delete the contents or move them elsewhere if u think u may need them :)
That's just it mate. That the first place I went. NO "local settings" folder there.

dx

Phil K said:
That's just it mate. That the first place I went. NO "local settings" folder there.
It's hidden by default Phil. You have to goto Tools > Folder Options > View > Hidden files and folders > click "Show Hidden files and folders" and then you'll see it. ;)

dx said:
It's hidden by default Phil. You have to goto Tools > Folder Options > View > Hidden files and folders > click "Show Hidden files and folders" and then you'll see it. ;)
Hell, of course ! Still, did that and still no go. Using Photoshop Elements at the minute. No great rush now. ;)

The-poacher said:
Aha said Clouseau "The Hidden Folders Ploy"
lmao ...... people out there will be thinking you are on something their POACHER lol :)

bert i no whit you are ticking about missure poocher lol :D

The-poacher said:
Aha said Clouseau "The Hidden Folders Ploy"
Oh, I just LURV dat crazy Inspector...... :D
I'd kill to get "Return of the Pink Panther"

"Ave you a leesaunce for zat minkey...."

Classic.... :D