having a problem opening files

bigdimicky

I'm having a problem opening a few files after a use DVDdecrypter and try to open them with Dvd shrink. Is there something I'm doing wrong or is something wrong with the files. Please help if you can.

bigdimicky

I decrypt the movie and then I go to open it with dvdshrink but it says there is an error and cannot continue. Also it has said that dvdshrink cannot find the file. I don't know what I'm doing worng or if it's me at all. It only has happened on two movies.

are you ripping the whole disk with menus etc or just the movie part?

when using decrypter ?

does decrypter report any errors when ripping the disk ?

can you please provide information about your system such as what windows version you are using, drives etc :)

bigdimicky

I am decrypting the whole movie including menus and no it does not report any problems or errors while ripping. I am operating windows xp

bigdimicky said:
I am decrypting the whole movie including menus and no it does not report any problems or errors while ripping. I am operating windows xp

does the output work fine in something like POWER DVD that will play dvd files from hard disk !?

bigdimicky said:
no it won't open there either

then theres something gone wrong at the decryption part :(

this explains why shrink does not want to know :(

maby try re rip the disk with DVDFab Express decrypter and see if you have any better luck :)

to find it consult google :D

bigdimicky

I've tried that and it still won't work it seems that it is only disney movies that are doing this, perhaps they have a different kind of encryption???