Great Conversion Tool !!

Laz

Posted this over at dvdrom-guide forums the other day and thought would post here too.

========================================================

Been using this excellent prog over the last few days for converting a load of old TV ep's from .avi to DVD, just wondering if anyone here has tried it?

I usually hate these progs as they are awful quality wise and half the time crash before you can do anything with them but this one is very different indeed. OK so it's not going to produce results that you would get from using DVD2SVCD & CCE for instance but the quality is the best I've ever seen from using this type of "1 click" prog by miles. I just stuck 6 TV ep's in, let it run 2 hrs whilst it converts to DVD and then using TMPGEnc DVD Author, load each track in seperatly, create menus and let that do it's stuff for another 20 mins or so and burn using same.

I must say that for my eyes the quality so far is as good as TMPGEnc encoder and is done in a fraction of the time. You can also hitch up your DVD camera to your PC and burn using this soft, photo slide show to DVD and shrink a 9GB DVD to 4.7GB too.

There is a FREE trial available at:- www.dvdsanta.com if you want to see for yourself. :)

Okay, your convinced me, I'll give it a try when I have some free time but as you say "..it's not going to produce results that you would get from using DVD2SVCD & CCE .." so why bother?

Okay, okay, I will try it out soon.

Laz

lmao :D

It's quicker and some people prefer speed + reasonable quality over best quality m8, that's the way it is. :D