gran turismo 4

anaconda

hey all gt4 is 5 gig's and i have a dual layer burner...(pioneer 109). I used a verbatim dvd+r dual layer disk..and the ps2 logo comes up and shows the credits..but then black screen...i burned it @ 1x. Any comments?

5 gig for gta4? what Region?

Backed mine up using single layer disc works great. (Recordnow DX 4.6)

used Rite G04 blank 3.25 gig on disc region4

just curious

Highier_Cable

WTF??? Isn't Grand Turismo 4 meant to be dvd9?

It isn't realese here where i'm from so i don't know if it is or not.

But the ps2 mags Said"The Game Will Be Realeased On A Dual-Layered Disk"

I'm So :confused:

Highier_Cable said:
WTF??? Isn't Grand Turismo 4 meant to be dvd9?

It isn't realese here where i'm from so i don't know if it is or not.

But the ps2 mags Said"The Game Will Be Realeased On A Dual-Layered Disk"

I'm So :confused:
Highier_Cable,

I OWN The disc region 1 and it is fact DVD-9. I know I can't back it up right now!

I don't know why Region 4 would be ONLY 3.25Gigs :rolleyes:

anaconda

why is it only 3.25 gigs for region 4? Yes the game does have a special new copyright on it and our commercial readers cannot copy them...

chronicking

GT4 & God of War

i too have encountered this problem with GT4. i ripped it with Decryptor and the .iso was almost or over 5g's. once i burned it to a Verbatim DVD+R DL disc [11.98 for 3 of them...OUCH!], it shows up only as 3.26 gigs and only nero info can see the actual size of the disc [like 5gigs]. of course me PS2 reads it as "Not a Playstation2 disc".
i encountered this problem also with the game God of War. this was a big one!!
8 gigs more or less. i now have these two iso's archived on the original DL's i burned them too and am waiting for a possible crack in the future. hopefully they are ripped correctly and the iso's can be cracked using me copies......if not, #$@% out of luck.

any help on this matter would be much appreciated as alwayz...thanx :confused: