Got through fine untill

DVDMan007

hi,

well ive just completed chickenmans tute and i got through it all with NO errors but when i went to burn the dvd it fails....first time on 85% second time on 70%...

im burning it onto a dvd+rw so im not wasting discs...but what could be my problem?

hope you can help... :(

Cheers

I had something similar and it turned out to be a software conflict.

I'm running xp, so i just run msconfig, choose the startup tab and click disable all and re-boot. Works great then..

No I don't know which software caused the conflict, cause i've been lazy in looking.

Nero 6 and Record Now Max/Dx are know to screw each other up. Best DVD burning as I say in the Tute is Nero 5.5.x, the latest is not always the greatest. They just relesed 5.5.10.56 update a week or so ago also.

DVDMan007

well ive just tried to burn it using TMPGEnc's burning tool and it failed on 87% so it cannot be the software i am using...

I have nothing but problems with all this...lol

DVDMan007

i have just tried burning at 2x speed on nero and still no luck..im burning onto a dvd+rw..ive also tried TMPGEnc's writing tool and no luck

Can anyone help? at all

What burner do you have and have you successfully burnt many other files to the same DVDR+RW's before ?

What exactly is the error your getting? You say it fails at 85%, but how does it actually fail.

DVDMan007

it says write error wen it fails...and i have burnt some stuff onto the dvd+rw before...ive got a liteon LDW-411S...

is this a problem witht the encoding i have done on SVCD2DVD?