GoGoGo :)

N.B.

Staff member
Hiya !

Sorry for the little downtime, had some troubles with the transport from one server to the other :p
Our database already measures about 4 GB which wasn´t that easy to solve, but yeah. The easiest things usually do the trick,
and now it really seems to work again ...
Since this forum is now legal, me moved to a more professional hosting company. The forum even seems to be a bit faster, at least with my connection !
I hope you all enjoy .. the work we all put in here !

As you see we run now the latest VBB Version, 2.3.0 to be precise, and as soon as version 3 is released, CDRBase will bring something TOTAL new to you ...
So be prepared !

Cheers,
N.B.

Yes,seems better now that DNS is resolved for me.Blank pages,error messages are not apparent yet either,hopefully it was taken care of too.:)

N.B.

Staff member
Yeah !
I am sorry for the troubles ..
I hope all issues are now sorted ...

Will add the Quick Reply now :)

yup quick reply works :)

is it possible to add the smiley box next to the quick reply box N.B. ?! or is that asking too much !? saves thinking of what each smiley is in text lol or am i just to lazy lol :p :D

N.B.

Staff member
hmmz, will work on that ...
Should be too much work, just like copy paste from another piece of the software ... :)

U did Good N.B.

www.cdrbase.com now workin a ok:)

Many many thanks.This quick reply box is a godsend:)

Yep U just lazy VIPER_1069:);):D lol

Yippeee it works again:)

BaNzI:D

Mind U don't think the girlfriend will be quite as happy as me now:p :eek: :) :D :rolleyes: :eek: hehehe

Last edited:

N.B.

Staff member
g/f ?
Yeah, that would be like a dream ...
Í spend most of my time with my projects.
CDRSoft and this forum of course ..
it is nice to see that most people enjoy my work :)

@ N.B.,

Looks like you have fixed The Forum log in problems.

Thanks for your efforts.

Regards,
Coaster