Getting this error in dvddecrypter

DVDMan007

Hi,

i keep getting this error when i try to rip the files onto my hardrive or even create an iso of it...

When i create and iso it does 99% and just stays at that for ever lol
When i rip the files onto my hardrive it comes up with the error ( See pic)

Can anyone help?

Cheers

Attachments

What I have seen with dvddecrypter the only reason you get and error there is something wrong with the disc. It could a bad copy, scratched disc but either way it means you can't copy it with dvddecrypter.

I have seen this twice before. Are these disc your back up copies or the original pressed disc?
Anyway someone loan mi two DVD which had been burnt onto Princo DVD or what ever they called does Nasty cheap tings. The disc would play but when I checked for errors there had been bad reads towards the end of each disc 95%..reading in my Liteon 166. Anyway like above post maybe damaged or contains error.on your disc.

As you have previously asked and have been previously told, simply the DVDR's your trying to copy are unreadable due to poor media used in the first place. Dont expect the el-cheap-o dvdr's to perform the same as the most expensive ones, you get what you pay for.

Try reading the dvdrs on someone elses dvdrom or burner, you may be lucky. Then burn back to quality media (Ritek, TY, etc are good) and bin the original.

Also, could you please add attchments as a JPG file instead of a HUGE bmp file, we dont all have broadband internet connections. Thanks, I've alrady fix this one.

DVDMan007

can u please not be as rude...the last time i asked this NO-ONE helped me just saying using different media....blah blah blah...which i use 4 different types of media....and the last time i put it as a jpeg file ....someone moaned at me abotut he size...either way u carnt win on this forum

Rude, my god, thats calling the kettle black ! There have been many Mods/Admin/Members spend their valuble time and knowledge to answer you but you simple dont want to listen and keep asking the same old question over and over again. Since you seam to have better knowledge of the problem than anyone else here, then I personally see no further reason of trying to help you.

So your trying to tell me your original attachment (a 1407 kb BMP file) is a lot smaller than the now 100 kb JPG file? Why would anyone ever suggest to not attach as a JPG ? No need to answer, I actually know why.

Any further discussion that is NOT related to the thread topic will simply see this thread closed.

DVDMan007 said:
can u please not be as rude...the last time i asked this NO-ONE helped me just saying using different media....blah blah blah...which i use 4 different types of media....and the last time i put it as a jpeg file ....someone moaned at me abotut he size...either way u carnt win on this forum
Please be advised there are no rude staff members here. This forum is based on giving members help without being hassled.I can give you many forums(but I won't) that would flame you,or ignore beginners.Chickenman is the best at what he does,so pay attention to what he says.The disc you are ripping is either dirty,or damaged as previously stated.Is it a stamped disc?Maybe a different reader could handle it(no guarantees).