Getting So P****D Off... Help...!!

Hi Guy's...

Can Anyone Help Me On Why The Internet Connection Some Times Dont Connect To The Inernet..

I Have Broadband.
Windows XP Pro SP1 Inegrated.
Do I Have To Turn On Some Of The Services..

Help..... :confused: :confused:

I don't know what services you might have turned off but, you need the Remote Access Connection Manager on to connect.

mojo8850 said:
Hi

Do I Have To Set It To Automatic Cuz It Was Set To Manual..
No, manual is OK. The reason for such failures is most times bad sync between your DSL modem and your ethernet or USB interface (whatever you use, ethernet is way preferrable for sure). Does your DSL modem have a sync led?

Hi

Whats A Sync Led.. By The Way My Broadband Is Plugged In By A RJ-45 Cable..

So What Other Option Can Be Done..

Yes.. There Is A Confirmed Connection..

My Problem Is'nt That I Cant Get On The Internet.. The Problem Is It Is Sometimes Really Slow And Brings Up Error's Saying Page Not Found Or Network Error..

Even MSN Messenger Dont Even Log In..

Yes..

SPI & NAT..

Turned On Tried Turning Off Still A Lttle Wierd.. Runs Better With Them On.. But Not Perfect.

Try unplugging and repluggin in all your connections; you may have a wire loose somewhere. ;-)
But with DSL, your provider may have given you a bad phone line as well... I had DSL for 3 months, and went back to cable for stability.

Hi

I Dont Think It's Hardware Related.. Because I've Checked All Connection's But No Loose Connection's Found..

I Think It's Software Related Or Windows XP Pro Configuration Setting's.. But Where..

Then if it's all set and your still having probs, you have to call your isp or the router manufacturers customer service for help to see what else it could be.