Get a FREE USB Stick, From Microsoft

1. Go here : http://www.microsoft.com/mysterysolved/corp

2. Click on the image of the USB drive "Valuable Information - Get Yours" as seen below.

3. Fill in your address etc.

Here are the answers to the four questions:

Q1. How many ways are there to obtain a full Microsoft® Windows® Desktop license?
Answer:: 2

Q2: Volume License Agreements cover Windows Desktop operating system upgrades only.
Answer: True

Q3: OEM operating system licenses are non-transferable.

Q4: The most cost-effective way to acquire an initial, full underlying Windows Desktop license is preinstalled.

4. Verify Email addy

Done!

Thank you for requesting the Mystery Solved USB drive loaded with valuable information. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.

Posted at another forum, untested, but hey - if its true you get a free usb thumbdrive.

Attachments

Last edited:
LTR12101B said:
Fell at the first hurdle... US only
change the settings LTR you can choose UK and carry on :)

my question is ... do they check your addy against their database of registered owners of windows !?

xSlyPandax

Ooooh yeah... do you reckon they would do anything about it if they did find out someone didnt own a registered copy of windows? Or do you think they just wouldnt send the memory stick?

xSlyPandax said:
Ooooh yeah... do you reckon they would do anything about it if they did find out someone didnt own a registered copy of windows? Or do you think they just wouldnt send the memory stick?

I dont know and a second thought in my head is ... what will this stick contain that could close a system down ... would microsuck stoop that low !? lol :)