Future of InstantCopy Hidden Settings Editor

What shall happen with InstantCopy Hidden Settings Editor

• Its Crap, i have RegEdit, dump it, i dont care

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whats an InstantCopy Hidden Settings Editor anyway ?

• Dont use it and dont care

• Total voters
Hi All!

the events throughout the last weeks made me think, i was / am pretty discouraged.
And from the post of the last day, it gets even worse.
So before i spend my time and efforts anylonger on a dead horse, i'll
ask you, here and now, what the future of InstantCopy Hidden Settings Editor
should be!

You have the power...

here's the poll!

I voted i don't use it but would be sad to see a free project die !! ..... but then again i dont have a DVD burner as yet so will do when funding allows lol so will be using ICSE then!! :)

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK BUD :)

Laz

Forget the IDIOTS m8 and keep up the good work!

There are always one or two smart arses who post banal, negative comments on any forum sadly. People like these are in the minority and should really get back to playing with their Lego or Fisher Price Telephones IMO! :p

You and your work is greatly appreciated by the vast majority, don't let a few bozos get you down bud. It is a cracking project and there is nothing that can get close to it, forget the reg hacks people they only do a small part of the job.

Many thanks for all your hard work up to now and for the future! You must carry on. :)

Don't be discouraged,m8......most users are happy with it.... ;)
From my "experience":if there are hardly any feedback posts,this usually means that the program works for the majority of users....it's usually the people who the program don't work for,that post.....not the happy customers.. ;)

No need for a poll bud!Anybody that has used ICHSE like it.I say,continue on,we all get discouraged from time to time.The majority of people like the features,and don't want to mess with the registry.There is no guesswork involved when using your software. ;)

Keep in mind that many people don't like Instant Cd/Dvd because they find it slow,although the results are the best of the lot.Only thing better is CCE.

There is now a "fast" mode for Instant Copy that people might not know about.Not sure on picture quality though.

Please provide a link so more people can try ICHSE. :)

I haven´t used Instant Copy but soon will have the chance to give it a try and definetly will use your tool, an effort to let user to go beyond the normal use of an app definetly should be appreciated for all and even if it has some troubles that shouldn´t discourage you to keep going with your work, people who complain about free tools should try to do one for them selves to see how a work like this isn´t easy.

Keep going with the good work!!!

I used the program with IC7 and loved it. It realy does take the guess work out. I am looking forward to a working copy for IC8.

woody said:
No need for a poll bud!Anybody that has used ICHSE like it.I say,continue on,we all get discouraged from time to time.The majority of people like the features,and don't want to mess with the registry.There is no guesswork involved when using your software. ;)

Keep in mind that many people don't like Instant Cd/Dvd because they find it slow,although the results are the best of the lot.Only thing better is CCE.

There is now a "fast" mode for Instant Copy that people might not know about.Not sure on picture quality though.

Please provide a link so more people can try ICHSE. :)
Woody, can you enlighten me on the "fast" mode

Laz

spottydog said:
Woody, can you enlighten me on the "fast" mode
It's like a quicker version that concentrates on speed rather than quality, sort of similar to DVD2one.

Sadly it is not that quick and the quality IMO is not that good either. :(

IC8 in normal mode however is a fair bit quicker than IC7. Very few films take longer than 1 hr 30 mins for me now.

Laz said:
It's like a quicker version that concentrates on speed rather than quality, sort of similar to DVD2one.

Sadly it is not that quick and the quality IMO is not that good either. :(

IC8 in normal mode however is a fair bit quicker than IC7. Very few films take longer than 1 hr 30 mins for me now.
Laz is that 1hr 30 for `Full` film ?
IC7 usually takes me between 1hr 30 and 2 hours

I don't think that the developer of any sort of free software should pay much attention to every silly bit of whining+ bitching which quite unfortunately is the norm between the "gimme-more" lads that hang here and there.
It's a very nice project, just keep up the good work.

Elend

Thank You

It´s a great tool for a very good program. Thanks very much[/FONT]
TheMadGuy said:
Hi All!

the events throughout the last weeks made me think, i was / am pretty discouraged.
And from the post of the last day, it gets even worse.
So before i spend my time and efforts anylonger on a dead horse, i'll
ask you, here and now, what the future of InstantCopy Hidden Settings Editor
should be!

You have the power...

here's the poll!