file transfering....

i cannot send a file that is 4gb+ through mirc....when i do it says its only 360mb??..i try yahoo messenger but it wont let me send anything past 100mb....i try aim....but it just freezes up on me when it tries to process all that data....so im thinking its to big for aim to handle....i dont wanna use msn messenger cuzz it dont support resume....when i send through msn messenger it reads the file as 360mb....but when i actually start sending it it'll say its over 4gbs??..wassup with that??..and mirc only reading it at 360mb??..is there something that i need to do to make it read 4gbs....or does mirc limit there transfering of files??..is there any other program out there that i can use to send my file??..direct sending from one person to another....
not like limewire, bittorrent, dc++, etc....i dont know how to ftp programs that much....still a noob at that....i dont have my own server or whatever i need to operate that thing....

Tommie said:
icq or irc??..
Sorry Tommie i should of been a little more clear i was commenting on BOTH :)

Icq can send gb files and you CAN RESUME THEM and nice speeds too :)

IRC can also send FILES that are gb and you can resume also with IRC :)

will add here that ICQ seems less of a hassle to send files :)

hrmms....i already tried irc....what i use is mirc....i try to dcc send it to my brother....the file is 4.35gb....but when i send it....mirc is only reading that the file is 368mb....something is wrong....where did all that gb go??..hrmms ill give icq a try....