Even More Good Freeware!

Nope. Only thing to remember is to hold down the shift key when you don't want to download from the link (like with those referrers where you have to go through a few links before you finally get to the actual file).

stone_burner said:
Nope. Only thing to remember is to hold down the shift key when you don't want to download from the link (like with those referrers where you have to go through a few links before you finally get to the actual file).
Oh,Thanks 4 that,stone_burner... :) Shame it doesn`t work with M$ Windows Update-know anything that does? God,those downloads are slooooowww.....I`ll really have to get broadband....

The-poacher said:
When U do u will curse that U didnt do it many moons ago <> whole new web with B/band

Get it m8 U will never regret it!!!! ;):):)
Thanx for that,poacher..done it! Free installation with Telewest Broadband.512k Cable Internet,(not true broadband-close-but who`s complaining!)Installation date:3rd November 8am-12noon.I`ll be paying £12 a month extra,but I suppose that`s outweighed by the benefits it`ll bring... :D :D

@plextorman, U wont regret it bud, i had the 512k line & it was great, so much so that i upgraded 2 the 1mb line (mainly cause i play a lot of quake) :)

BaNzI:D

banzibaby said:
@plextorman, U wont regret it bud, i had the 512k line & it was great, so much so that i upgraded 2 the 1mb line (mainly cause i play a lot of quake) :)

I`m sure I won`t regret it,banzi.I think I might keep the dialup option as backup for emergencies though,just in case something goes wrong and it`s a problem I can`t solve myself.The bb customer support used to be free.Much cheaper to contact `em on the net.Dunno about the free games site though,BY say it`s about to end soon. :( .I was looking forward to that too,I also like the odd game of quake..Never played it over the net though...Must be great to play against loads of other peeps...

@plextorman, U will love quake3 online m8, it really makes it a better game, i played the single player game against bots on nightmare skill to get me used 2 it, it depends on the server U are on, some players are pure gits, camping & chatfraggin all the time, but there are a lot of damn good servers out there including my clans one.I'll pm U with the ip m8, if U come on i make sure U get an easy time :)

banzibaby said:
@plextorman, U will love quake3 online m8, it really makes it a better game, i played the single player game against bots on nightmare skill to get me used 2 it, it depends on the server U are on, some players are pure gits, camping & chatfraggin all the time, but there are a lot of damn good servers out there including my clans one.I'll pm U with the ip m8, if U come on i make sure U get an easy time :)

Thanx banzi-I`d love that..As I said earlier I`ve played single player,but never multi..and I`ve never tried it online...I`d also like to try that new Star Wars virtual world role playin`thing...looks interesting..my isp (blueyonder) had a free games server but I think they`ve now abandoned it.I think they now direct you to somewhere else.Pm me with the ip if ya would,m8! :D

plextorman said:
Thanx for that,poacher..done it! Free installation with Telewest Broadband.512k Cable Internet,(not true broadband-close-but who`s complaining!)Installation date:3rd November 8am-12noon.I`ll be paying £12 a month extra,but I suppose that`s outweighed by the benefits it`ll bring... :D :D
Sorry 4 the misinformation every1-cable internet IS true broadband.Unlike certain others which claim to be broadband which aren`t...