error on fujitsu lappie

my niece keeps knackering her lappie and she cant tell me how?
what happens is evry time u try to launch a prog orn system restoreor anything really i get this error message..

c:\program files\eset\nod32kui.exe. "this file does not have a program associated with it for performinjg this action"

i know this message concerns nod32 antivirus which we installed because i thought she was picking up a virus.But this is the 3rd time ive had to do a full reinstall because i cant repair or system restore.

it doesnt matter what prog i try to run i get the same error message.

please help

viper thanks for your reply.....the first time this happend avast was installed in the lappie.....could it really be nod32. ive got it installed in my systems and never had a problem.....

nosher said:
viper thanks for your reply.....the first time this happend avast was installed in the lappie.....could it really be nod32. ive got it installed in my systems and never had a problem.....

ONLY one way to really find out uninstall it and install something different...perhaps NOD32 is too much of a resource hog for the laptop to handle! :)

NOD32 is probably the most resources-friendly AV out there... but some c%a&ks of it behave exactly like that... :D
I use Avast! Home, because it may need more resources, but it's fine and free, so it does not need any suspicious c%a&k.