error: missing destination path filename for output vob file

WatsonM1

I have just had this problem. I noticed that where you provide the location of IFOEdit that the file wasn't displayed in the directory hwere it was located. This was beacuse, either I had renamed the different versions as ifoedit95.exe & ifoedit96.exe for clarity, or they may have been downloaded like that (?). When I renamed the program to ifoedit.exe and ensured clear dircetories in all of the paths it worked fine.

lmhosts

WatsonM1 said:
I have just had this problem. I noticed that where you provide the location of IFOEdit that the file wasn't displayed in the directory hwere it was located. This was beacuse, either I had renamed the different versions as ifoedit95.exe & ifoedit96.exe for clarity, or they may have been downloaded like that (?). When I renamed the program to ifoedit.exe and ensured clear dircetories in all of the paths it worked fine.
not here. never renamed ifoedit.exe. I use different folders for the different versions.

rgds.

lm

Oldeman

Imhosts
Try the new Ver 2 beta 2... It fixed my destination path error in ver 0.1.1 and also the occasional IFOedit hickup that i had in version 0.1.0.
It works goooood....