Error extracting info with DVD decrypter 3.1.7.0

That looks like your trying to backup a DVDR that was origianlly written with Nero 6.x as the files are in reverse order on the disk. Best of luck.

All I can suggest is you try a different reader. Also try tuening DMA off for the rip, it will be slow but more accurate.

ChickenMan said:
That looks like your trying to backup a DVDR that was origianlly written with Nero 6.x as the files are in reverse order on the disk. Best of luck.

All I can suggest is you try a different reader. Also try tuening DMA off for the rip, it will be slow but more accurate.
After U mentioned that files are backwards, i just noticed it. WHen I open up the dvd the files are in order. Is DVD decrypter doing that??

OUCH! - that picture is 1.2Mb filesize, converting to a more compact format (than 24 bit BMP) would be a lot kinder to dialup and midband users. It also appears to be coming from your broadband. and I bet it's not doing your throughput much good if you keeep taking a megabyte plus hit every time this thread is accessed - and if you're paying by traffic :eek:

If you have no other software, I'd suggest www.irfanview.com (it's free for personal use), and perhaps JPG quality 80-90 (needs to be high to preserve text), PNG or GIF.