Epson reset prog ?

There was a little prog that resets the Epson settings so it doesnt show its empty (or somesuch thing) only since I had to format I cant find the thing anyone know ?

scarecrow said:
What about stopping the Epson Status Monitor from loading at startup?
Done it already. There was certainly an epson prog I have seen somewhere, unfortunately I have since formatted and while I do have it on disk somewhere, I cant find it.

i remember it was here phil but ive searched and searched the forum and cannot locate any info on this !? bleh !?

anyhow heres a quick fix bud :)

Just go through the motions of replacing the carts remove when promptedand then just clip the same carts back into the printer and follow the prompts same as you do with new carts :)

Works for me to squeeze that last few drops of ink out :)

VIPER_1069 said:
i remember it was here phil but ive searched and searched the forum and cannot locate any info on this !? bleh !?

anyhow heres a quick fix bud :)

Just go through the motions of replacing the carts remove when promptedand then just clip the same carts back into the printer and follow the prompts same as you do with new carts :)

Works for me to squeeze that last few drops of ink out :)
I thought it was here. Never mind. Bleh indeed !
Anyhoo I'll certainly have a go at yer quick fix ! :D

ipdave said:
Even in Dutch (het Nederlandse taal), you can follow this: NU de nieuwste versie van de Gratis chip-resetter voor Epson printers - "Now the newest version of the Free chip-resetter for Epson printers" ... click it. Then click HIER, and put in your e-mail addy. Heel simple! Very simple!
Thanks for your help Dave - it actually appeared the next day (got delayed somewhere !) In the meantime I used the prog recommended at the top of the page, which was actually the one I'd been looking for, updated beyond belief - a different prog ! And much much better too ! :D