Encoding???

Blackcaese

Does TMPGEnc encode audio from 25fps to 23.976 fps or do I have to use external source (BeSweet).

When using BeSweet I found my mpegs were out of sync the second half of the mpeg. Audio is slower than video. It was a gradual process. How do I fix?? :confused:

I was thinking because I was using a external source (BeSweet) this was causing the problem. :confused:

what EXACTLY are you attempting to do ?!

as much detail as possible in what processes you are trying to do !?

are you trying to merge 2 mpegs into a single mpeg !?

Blackcaese

I am trying to encode my mpeg from Pal to NTSC, 25fps to 23.976fps.
When I do so my audio is out of sync the last quater of the movie but it starts fine.

I encode my audio with BeSweet and encode my video with TMPGEnc.

I was asking if TMPGENc encodes audio alone. I was thinking because I use BeSweet to encode my audio and TMPGEnc to encode my video, this was causing my sync problem.

If I TMPGEnc to ecode both audio an video then maybe my mpeg would be in sync throughout. :confused:

Shouldn't matter, if they are both 25-->23.976fps then they should be the same length and in sync. TMPGEnc can encode audio, but I don't think it can change the length like that, especially without changing the pitch if that is what you are going for.

You could frameserve with AVISynth using timestretch or SSRC to change the audio on the fly.