Email With Imbedded Pics

Blackcaese

Basically want to put my pictures in different places inbetween my text.
If I just put it as an attachment, all the pictures will just be at the end of the email

I set my email to html. I have 2 choices,

-text/html content
-text/plain content

I selected text/html content.

I did a test.

Email 1 : I pulled my pics from an email attachment, copy and pasted them into my email between my text. The composed email looked great, I sent the email to my other email account and the email displayed fine.

Email 2: I pulled my pics from my HD, copy and pasted them into my email between my text. The composed email looked great, I sent to my other email account and the pics were not displayed.

Could it be a difference of where I pulled my PICS from??

i have a special option in Outlook 2000 which must be selected:
open a new mail > in menue > Format > select "send internet pictures within the mail" > add your pictures

Can you try this?

Greetings from
Duracell

Unless you have it include the picture with the email, it is probably putting them as links - which would work, if you uploaded them to accessible webspace and linked them from there (NB. most free webspace does not allow externl linking of images - your ISP webspace should).

The link method would save time if you send the same pictures to several recipients.

Mind you, due to the frequent uses of external images in spam, I disallow any external content in my email program, others may do likewise.

:rolleyes: seem to be going round in circles with this problem Blackcaese have you not resolved it yet !? :confused: you asked the same question and got a lot of good responses over at VIDEOHELP forum here :rolleyes: :confused: