edited posts

hello to all masters,friends and members! ;)

in every forum that i'm a member i do the same question,
and nobody answer me.
please if what i want is impossible,explain me!

when the thread got new posts we got e-mail with advise that
another member write some news.

but sometimes,important posts are edited and we don't get any nothifications,and found something edited with lucky.

is possible got e-mails when some is edited in the thread?

thanks in advance and excuse my poor english!

jorel

if you have asked this question in other forums and got no answer to it then i dont think it can be done, at the moment i think you can only recieve an e-mail when a post is added to the thread you subscribe to.
Dont take this as gospel because im not a vb programmer bro :)

Midnightangel said:
if you have asked this question in other forums and got no answer to it then i dont think it can be done, at the moment i think you can only recieve an e-mail when a post is added to the thread you subscribe to.
Dont take this as gospel because im not a vb programmer bro :)
thanks for answer me Midnightangel ! :)

but what do you think about this?
is it good or not?

i always quote all my answers cos sometimes important things was edited and maybe lost important things.
turn all huge of course!
;)

Laz

Nope, sounds good but cannot be done with vB I'm afraid. :)

You will only receive an e-mail if a brand new post has been added to the thread you subsribed too.

Laz said:
Nope, sounds good but cannot be done with vB I'm afraid. :)

You will only receive an e-mail if a brand new post has been added to the thread you subsribed too.
thanks Laz,
was waiting for you super.

it's clever!

:)

And, of course, if a post has been edited - hold on, are we talking about a moderator edit, or an original poster edit?

If it's a mod edit, hopefully it shouldn't be too often, as it means something has "gone wrong" - somebody transgressed!

if it's an original poster edit, I would say it's really bad form to do a late edit, better to make a new post.