Easy CD5 trial *removal* ?

Hello!

I recently installed Windows XP PRO and found that my Easy CD5 Platinum no longer worked. I have waited and waited for ROXIO to put up a software update and as yet it hasn't appeared.

I installed Easy CD 5 Basic FREE TRIAL from www.roxio.com and found it worked great. Later I was messing with the time/date on XP to make sure it still worked after the activation was required and set the time/date to normal again. XP kept going but the free trial of Easy CD said my 90day free trial had expired.

So far I have tried everything to remove all traces of the free trial and have gone through the uninstall, then the registry etc - after reinstalling the error appears about the 90days being up.

I contacted Roxio and said that as the trial had only been out for 2 days I couldn't have used it for 90, so could they tell me how to get shut. They just said I could buy a version of Easy CD5 platinum (which I have) and it would work on XP. That is rubbish as they can't even get the update released!

Anyone tell me how to remove the component or file that the free trial looks for when I install it please? I've tried Nero but it freezes and not a lot of other stuff works as well as Easy CD.

Thanks. Geoff.