DVDX Copy Issue?

When i try to burn using DVD X Copy, it will copy the movie to the drive, and then when it's done and time to copy to the Target Drive, the target options are all blank. Anybody know why this is happening?

Attachments

Heck, when i try to use Nero, I get a reallocation error! Man o Man, Burning a DVD with a DVD+RW drive appears to be impossible for me.

Have you loaded the Gear drivers that came with DVDXCopy, or have you loaded your own copy of Nero first so DVDXCopy can use it's proprietary ASPI drivers?

A temporary workaround is to not insert a disk, move the files on your HD to another folder (DVD1 or somesuchthing), then skip the writing of the first disk. When the 2nd is done, move those files to another folder as well (DVD2).
Skip burning the last disk, and use Nero or other burning program to manually make a UDF/ISO DVD with folders VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS.

;-0

Last edited:
my opinion

sh_tcan dvdxcopy use dvd95copy+dvd decrypter+copytodvd. great results! 2-3 hrs! only ONE dvdr disc! all the features! no SHIT!!

Thx for the info guys. Im havin problems w DVDX copy, so I will try to find the links for download on that software you mentioned danoman, and hopefully it will have 30 day trial or so. Thanks again.

OK, got it all worked out now. I had to actually get the latest version. If you don't mind it being on 2 DVD's , it's very simple to use and works great. Thanks everyone. Now I'll try to find out and get the necessary software to burn to just 1 media.

Yea, I just had to upgrade to the latest version and now it recognizes my drive. I have a Verbatim Drive, and it actually shows up as a NEC drive. So far so good..