DVDStripper 0.2.0 Beta 2 here if DS owners want to try it

DVDStripper 0.2.0 Beta 2 here, if people want to try it

DVDStripper 0.2.0 Beta 2 is available and will be sent out to all those who have already asked for Beta 1 very soon

if you want the Beta but haven't asked for Beta 1 yet then please include the info below in the request email

1. if you are registered for official updates with your DVDRBase username and have not applied for Beta 1, just state your name and DVDRBase username. If you want future Beta's then please state so

2. if you have not registered with your DVDRBase username for updates then include your payment name/email address within the email, even if you are using the same email address

click here to create EMAIL

Beta 2 has a new VTS look with a Legend. This will show any linked cells within the Titles, so you can see how removing a Title will affect other Titles. NOTE: If you have linked Titles and wish to remove one, just untick all the linked Titles and tick the ones you want to keep. this will ensure only the relevant cells are kept. If you just remove a linked Title straight away, it will also remove the linked cells in any other Title and therefore affect it's playback

Attachments

AtaqueEG said:
Learning curve is getting a little steep... ;)
have you seen the guides?

there's currently 2 in this thread HERE

everyone should really subscribe to that thread as I will be adding any news regarding updates/fixes/bugs etc to it. If you do not subscribe then check it every so often

cheers

AtaqueEG said:
Learning curve is getting a little steep... ;)
You have got to be kidding, with the VTS selector screen implemented its never been easier.

That coupled with the fact that it can be used in conjunction with other programs to completely remove or modify buttons makes DVDStripper one of the most efficent and user friendly programs I have ever used for my vob editing needs.

Dysmyl