DVDRBase a little hypocrital?

I answered a query regarding the failure of merging two files with VirtualDub and revealed I illegally downloaded a movie thereby breaking the rules. Yet DVDRBase hosts a forum for the FilmMachine which I imagine 99% of users use to convert illegally downloaded movies. Also I'm guessing the same users would not be paying the large sum asked for Cinema Craft Encoder(if it worked with the Basic version I might believe it) and would be obtaining from other sources. The FilmMachine is a brilliant program by the way and I will donately very soon. It would have been nice if the Moderator had edited my reply and kept the thread open so that the original poster could get an answer since he didn't break any rules. :confused:

Those 99% of users have the benefit of the doubt......you don't.....
You said clearly what movie you got and where you got it from,so you nailed yourself.....
People can guess what they want about the purpose of TheFilmMachine,but the program can be used for legal things too,just like many other programs.
If you're pissed of,I'm sorry,but you already knew that you were breaking the rules when you posted your query.......
Oh yes,and I could've edited your reply,but there were already 16 views for that thread,who have read the original post.....
Since we don't condone warez here,I decided to close the thread to prevent replies to your original post and to discourage other members to make the same mistake...

CyberNoiD is free to post the same question......
the other thread will stay a few days as a warning....

No I'm not pissed off. I was just making an observation. I wasn't sure whether mentioning downloading movies fell under the no-warez rules without checking. My apologies. :)