DVDLab and Audio Sync!!

Blackcaese

Does DVDLab ruin audio sync??

I had an encoded mpg in perfect sync but when I burnt it it was out of sync towards the end of the movie??

Maybe it is creating the vob's ifo's bup's out of sync? I burn with nero 6 could it be nero burning out of sync.

My HD is clean an defragmented so I know it is not that. Does anyone now what it is??

in some cases yes it can i resolve that issue by splitting the audio out in TMPGENC and then re encoding the audio again using TMPGENC with just the audio stream and increase it to the desired 48k streams then feed the 48k in along with the m1v video file into DVDLAB and hopefully all should be well :)

yes its a pain to do but it does work more often than not :)

Blackcaese

Since TMPGEnc does not accept any audio from BeSweet, this is what I did.

I used my d2v file from DVD2AVI input it in TMPGEnc (without the wizard)
but then I input my encoded BeSweet audio in TMPGEnc as well (this is the only place I can input my encoded audio in TMPGEnc) If it is muxing in TMPGEnc, I get Illegal Audio message :(

Then I set my settings to DVD Compliant format choose System Video & Audio, Mux and Encode at the same time to an mpeg. This is the mpeg I use in DVDLab. I check it before I authorize it and all seems well until I burn to DVD. When I play it in my player everything is good until the last quarter. Out of Sync!

So you say I should demux the same mpeg and re-encode the audio in TMPGEnc again?

Let me know thanks :)

im not familiar with DVD2AVI i dont know how the audio is handled !?

is the resulting file a single MPEG ?

or separate video and audio tracks , with the audio then converted in besweet ?!?!

you need to simple demux in TMPGENC to split audio and video streams then RE encode just the audio in TMPGENC to 48000 hz to be usable in DVDLAB :)

feed this demuxed VIDEO and converted to 48k audio stream to DVDLAB :)

Blackcaese

TMPGEnc wont let me encode the audio either, What the Hell:confused:
"can not be used as external encoder" Yes that is the message :mad:

Therefore TMPGEnc wont let be input any encoded audio files to mux,
also wont let me encode audio either. Every says they use it, I'm lost :confused: