DvdInfo Pro - free/adware/shareware

http://www.dvdinfopro.com/

2.60 is freeware

3.07 (current 3.xx) is ad-sponsored (though said NOT to have ad-ware) / shareware

I refuse to call something "donationware", if that so-called donation is required in order to enable a wanted feature, or disable even relatively benign ad-sponsorship - that said, true "donationware" rarely works, as few people will bother to put some change in the cookie jar unless forced to ... I'll put my hand up, but the day I am forced to get a paypal account for something else, I promise to throw a few crumbs in the donation pot of every "open" donationware I use.

one thing gettin a PAYPAL account LTR,............. but for us poor unfortunates in the UK have GREAT TROUBLE putting anything INTO a PAYPAL account almost impossible :(

VIPER_1069 said:
one thing gettin a PAYPAL account LTR,............. but for us poor unfortunates in the UK have GREAT TROUBLE putting anything INTO a PAYPAL account almost impossible :(
From what I read elsewhere, also too many security problems, and everything but the basics cost extra - trouble is, it's the nearest thing the internet has to a "universal currency".

when they get chip and pin cards to the world and card readers and biometric eye scanners then maby just MABY i will use them for an internet purchase lol :)

i find cash gets discount more often than not lol :)